ISDC 2025 Conference Venue

ISDC 2025 will be held at the Rosen Centre Hotel, located just minutes away from Orlando Airport 

NSS has negotiated a special room rate at the Rosen Centre Hotel. The conference rate will be available from June 12, 2025 through the night of June 27, 2025. The rate is $179 per night, plus applicable taxes. Subject to availability.

ISDC 2025 Conference Venue

Rosen Centre Hotel

9840 International Drive

Orlando, FL, 32819

Rosen Centre Hotel is:

  • On world-famous International Drive
  • 12 minutes from Orlando International Airport
  • One block from Pointe Orlando shopping and entertainment complex
  • Surrounded by unique shops and themed restaurants

There are 6 ways to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Rosen Centre Hotel by bus, taxi, car, shuttle, or town car. The hotel does not provide transportation to and from the Orlando Airport.

Directions from the Airport to the Hotel

  • Take the North exit from the airport
  • Take SR 528 West (the Beeline Expressway)
  • Take the International Dr./SeaWorld exit from the Beeline
  • At the end of the exit ramp, bear right on International Dr.
  • The Rosen Centre Hotel is about ¼ mile on the left

The cheapest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Rosen Centre Hotel is on the line 311 bus which costs $2 and takes 50 min.


For rental car assistance in Orlando:

For taxi transportation to and from Orlando International Airport:

For group transportation call (407) 839-1570

For high-speed train transportation between Orlando and South Florida:


Coming to Orlando, Florida, USA from another country?

You might need a visa; please read on. (The information is taken directly from the U.S. Department of State website.)

What is a U.S. Visa? 

A citizen of a foreign country who seeks to enter the United States generally must first obtain a U.S. visa, which is placed in the traveler’s passport, a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship.

Certain international travelers may be eligible to travel to the United States without a visa if they meet the requirements for visa-free travel. The Visa section of this website is all about U.S. visas for foreign citizens to travel to the United States.

How Can I Use a Visa to Enter the United States?

Having a U.S. visa allows you to travel to a port of entry, airport, or land border crossing, and request permission of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP) inspector to enter the United States. While having a visa does not guarantee entry to the United States, it does indicate a consular officer at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate abroad has determined you are eligible to seek entry for that specific purpose. DHS/CBP inspectors, guardians of the nation’s borders, are responsible for admission of travelers to the United States, for a specified status and period of time. DHS also has responsibility for immigration matters while you are present in the United States.

More information can be found at: About Visas: The Basics on the US State Department's website.

Do I need a Visa?

Please study the U.S. Department of State website at to learn more about visas. Using this “visa-wizard” will help you determine which visa you need:

Invitation Letter from National Space Society
Request an invitation letter to accompany your (link pending) visa application by submitting (link pending)  this form

Need more information?
Reach Out to Us.