We will take children up to
age 13 or 14. The 13-14 year olds and
up are considered volunteer assistants. (Adults also welcome to
- The hours are 9 to 5 Thursday -
Sunday . There is no charge during these hours.
- Parents need to provide lunches, food will not be provided.
Parents may leave money with us to buy
food if they would like us to feed the kids.
- If parents want sitting outside the posted hours, they can
negotiate separately with one of our volunteers.
- On the form we will ask parents to fill out, there will be a time
in and a time out, name of child, amount of lunch money given, location of
parent(s) and a signature line.
- There will be a 10 minute grace period after the pick up time; if
parents are late picking up their child they will be charged a fine of $5
per child for every ten minutes late or portion thereof, payable to ISDC
- In the event of sudden illness or bad behavior (hitting, kicking,
destruction of property, etc.), the parent will be located and required to
remove the child.
The Conifer I room is the designated Child Sitting
room. There will also be children's videos, games, puzzles and toys, but
feel free for the child to bring their favorite toy.